Countrygirl18 (#15215)
March 10th, 2017 12:06 PM
I'm building a breed and thinking of ideas, and it crossed my mind that there should be a notes box under breed creation. Not mandatory to use, and deleted upon breed acceptance, but somewhere we can store ideas and notes while doing the draft for the breed.

Like, say I'm torn on traits, or want to make sure I make a note about traits I may want to consider excluding or including. Basically, a notepad.

I know, you could make this on your PC, and I have at least SIX folders dedicated to Dynasty, but considering the number of breeds I'm developing, and that some people switch devices multiple times per day, this could prove itself useful.

Akhala (#10397)
March 10th, 2017 1:34 PM
That would be wonderful! I currently use Google spreadsheets to track breeding at the moment, mostly so I can use excel formulas and charts to average out my current statistics. Having some saved text in the breed registry would be nice.

It could also go under the goals tab in personal goals, switching from the current format to a larger textbox (Or simply a format update, so particularly long goals don't go offscreen.), or allowing personal challenges to be set using the existing individual challenges system. I'm not familiar with programming, so I don't know how difficult/practical either ideas would be.

However, the above would be more accessible for those who do not yet have enough dogs to submit their breed, or are beginning their project.

Cyrandor #OES (Jay) (#33457)
Avatar February 12th, 2018 11:10 AM
I came looking to see if this was suggested. Naturally it was... by me. So this is a small bump since I NEED THIS xD

My CDal notes are sharing the breed history box along with some name ideas, since I am definitely not using my temp name as the actual breed name, but that isn’t very practical? It needs to be its own section.

You must be Logged in to reply