Leafshade (#33601)
February 3rd, 2018 6:22 PM
Since it would take WAY too long to get enough players for 12 districts, I'm using only 2 districts to start. I might raise the number eventually. I will be the Capital pushing scenarios at you. Now for creating characters. Do NOT make more than one character for the same game. You can however make another animal for the next game.

Name:
Sex:
Species:
Personality:
Skills:(no op please)

I will pick districts.

Echostar (#25649)
Avatar February 3rd, 2018 7:59 PM
Name: White
Sex: Female
Species: Wolf/leopard mix
Personality: clever, cunning, smart, a bit of a troublemaker, rebellious, prefers to work independently
Skills: she's good at one-on-one combat, and enjoys charming boys to do her bidding, due to her good looks. She is also very fast and can easily climb trees.

she looks like this except she's all white https://wolfspark.weebly.com/uploads/2/4/5/2/24529559/1244547_orig.png

Name: ally-cat
Sex: female
Species: goat/wolf/leopard
Personality: clever, cunning, rebellious, prefers to lead a group, shes also a lesbian
Skills:(no op please) shes c=good with knives and ranged weapons, and loves to use idiot men to do her bidding

shes black with horns and yellow spots and a wolf tail

Leafshade (#33601)
February 7th, 2018 8:27 PM
Ok why is everyone making mixes? And you're not even making realistic mixes. Sorry...

Yes but a goat wolf is my spirit animal

Φωτιά Λύκος (luna) (#25585)
February 15th, 2018 8:05 PM

Name:Luna
Sex: female
Species: White tiger
Personality: She is very strong and independent. She is a leader, and has many skills. She is very compassionate and caring, but if you irritate her she is likely to shred you. is not very good at working with others.
Skills: pretty good at hunting, very sneaky, and good at climbing. loves swimming./ sucks at stalking in open areas due to her coat color. does not hunt well in rain.

Φωτιά Λύκος (luna) (#25585)
February 15th, 2018 8:05 PM
also red.....how can a goatwolfleopard, use knives....no opposable thumbs dude.

Siren (#25599)
February 16th, 2018 4:53 AM
Name: Whiteout (Goes by White)
Sex: Female
Species: Large Snowy Owl
Personality: Quick witted, strong headed, will use her head to deal with situations. Loves using Surprise attack strategy.
Skills: Flying(duh, owl), knows how to grab things with her talons and throw them, silent hunter like most owls, fast flyer. sticks out like a sore thumb in dark areas because of white feathers. Gets distracted easily unless actually engaged in a battle/fight. Has an obnoxious screech that she uses to get away from a too-strong opponent as it hurts the ears.

Leafshade (#33601)
February 16th, 2018 6:03 PM
It's starting!

District 1

White

Ally-Cat

District 2

Whiteout

Luna

The cornucopia:

GO!

You must be Logged in to reply